Common Threads – Encinitas
Common Threads was established in 1994 by a mother and daughter team Caryl and Nancy Nelson. We offer a wide variety of yarns and patterns from special baby yarns to exotic and unique specialty yarns. We love making sweaters and helping you complete yours. In addition to knitting we love to crochet and have several samples on display.
Are you interested in a class? Tell us what you want us to teach you and come on any Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday from 1 to 4 pm. Interested in a beginning knit or crochet class? These are held every Saturday morning from 10:30 to 12:00. Each class is $15.
We offer a social knitting non-instructed meet up group on Fridays from 2 to 4. This is a chance to meet other like minded members of your community to share some creative time together.
During the Summer months, from Memorial day to Labor day, we are closed on Sunday and Monday. The remainder of the year we are open Sunday 12-5.
- 191 N. El Camino Real #201 Encinitas, Ca. 92024
- Phone 760-436-6119
- Fall hours: Tues. – Sat. 10am to 5pm; Wed. 10am to 7pm, Sunday 12pm to 5pm; Closed Mondays
- Summer Hours: From Memorial Day to Labor Day: Hours the same but also Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Web: www.fiberartshop.com
- Facebook: Common Threads Encinitas
- Store e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Studio Class: Tues., Thurs., Sun or Sat during Summer Months 1 to 4; Cost $15 no reservations necessary